These rental conditions apply unless otherwise agreed in writing, and replaces previously published rental terms.
1. Rented equipment can only be used by the tenant or his representative (s).
Sublease must only be done with the written consent of the supplier.
2. Transport and toll cost will be added if delivered by Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS.
3. Assemblyof equipment is not included in transport cost unless agreed up on.
4. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS does not cover insurance on damage or loss
of equipment when it is in the tenant’s custody. We therefore recommends that the tenant insure
the equipment to avoid being a self-insurer. In addition, the tenant is solely responsible for all
damage caused on hired equipment, regardless of the type of damage and cause. This applies also
to damage / wear on other people’s property / objects due to the use of the equipment.
The equipment should not be used outdoors, in humid or dusty environments without supplier’s
written consent. Any damage should be notified immediately to Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og
Møbelutleie AS, theft / vandalism must be reported to the police.
5. Any complaints must be made during the rental period.
6. A possible extension of the rental period must be agreed up on with Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe
og Møbelutleie no later than one week before the end of the rental period.
Extension of the rental period must always be made in writing. Late delivery of equipment will be
charged with the tenant’s rental prices.
7. Return of the equipment in its entirety or parts of the equipment before expiration of agreed rental
period will not, without special agreement, be entitled to reduction of the cost.
8. If the tenant is responsible for transportation, transport must be carried out in a suitable vehicle.
Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS claims the right to approve the transport.
9. The tenant is obliged to take care of the equipment in the best possible manner.
Cancellation of order can usually happen within 5 days before the start of the rental period.
Cancellation 5-2 days prior to rental period will be charged with 50% of the agreed
amount. Cancellation less than 24 hours before rental period will be charged with 100% of
the agreed amount.
Rental of equipment for exhibitions or larger events are regulated by the organizer’s regulations
or of separate agreement between tenant and supplier.
10. Rented equipment to be returned in the same condition as when received.
In case of Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS having to do necessary cleaning/work
to reset condition as upon reception, the tenant is charged to suppliers current hourly rates.
11 Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS is entitled to raise the rental price, due to changes
in public fees. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS are required to inform in writing
about this as soon as the change occurs.
12. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS is entitled at any time to inspect the rented equipment.
13. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS can immediately and without financial
compensation pick up rented equipment for the tenant’s bill if the tenant uses the equipment
illegally or Irresponsibly.
14. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS is not responsible for delays / delivery-
issues due to war, blockade, strike, lockout, transport hall, fire, flood, extraordinary road
conditions, import or export restrictions or other events that delay, impossible, or
hampering the delivery of causes that are beyond the control of the owner. In this connection, no
claim may be made for full or partial compensation from Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og
15. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS is responsible for making sure that rented
equipment is capable of extradition. The tenant is not entitled to terminate the agreement if
Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS within reasonable time seeks to bring the
relationship in order. The tenant cannot claim compensation beyond the proportionate share of
the rental amount.
16. Malerbua Utleie AS / Teppe og Møbelutleie AS will when installing equipment, deliver and
assemble according to current requirements and safety rules as well as own procedures.
17. Any deviation from these conditions is not valid without a written contract.